Coca cola is a well renowned brand in the world and one of well-known brands among the people. It is ironically easier to find a Coke than clean water to drink.
Coke attempts to portray itself as a socially and environmentally conscious company, yet the reality is different.
The acidity of Coke has led to questions in the mind of consumers. It has led to confusion because of the effect of the product on consumer’s health, as the pH rating of the product is just one point higher than that of battery acid.
In a latest study it was found that the individuals who consume at least one soda daily have a 44% higher risk of developing metabolic syndrome.
Those who consume soda daily also have other risks such as:
- A risk of more than 30% of developing a larger waistline
- A risk of becoming obese
- A higher than 25% risk of the development of high blood sugar.
- Lower levels of good cholesterol
- Higher risk of increase in blood pressure
- People who consume soda daily also face
10 uses of Coke at home
Coke is not good for the human body the extreme acidity of Coke makes it an excellent cleaning agent. A pH from 0 to 7 is termed as. Battery acid has a pH of 1 and pure water has 7. As per the tests, it was shown that coke has a pH level of 2.5. It can clean surfaces better than many toxic cleaners.
Given below are 10 uses of coke as a cleaning agent, which firmly prove that it is not fit for human consumption
1. Remove rust. You just have to utilize a fabric dipped in Coke.
2. It removes blood stains from fabrics.
3. Clean oil stains from the floors.
4. Clean burnt pans.
5. Utilizing coke you can clean your engine too.
6. Soak your old pennies in coke and they will be clean and shine.
7. Remove stains from vitreous china.
8. Coke can clean your toilet too. Just pour it around the bowl, and flush to get clean toilet.
9.Coke and aluminum foil will offer shine to the Chrome.
10. You can likewise strip the paint from the metal surface using coke.
Coca-cola can clean many surfaces and the best utilize of it is not drinking it.