Aloe Vera originates from Northern Africa and it was first mentioned in the Egyptian Ebers Papyrus. From then on, this plant has become the ultimate remedy for a wide spectrum of aliments and it has found its place both in alternative and traditional medicine.
Growing your own Aloe Vera plants means that you will be using 100% natural and organic products. Aloe Vera has small, wide leaves filled with gel full of many health properties. In order to get the gel, you should spilt one leaf in half and squeeze the gel out of it.
Take a look at some of the uses of this amazing plant:
- Treats acne and eczema
- Decreases rashes, boils, and other skin problems
- Heals burns
- Stops bug bites irritation and itching
- Hydrates the skin
- Fills in wrinkles
- Can be used as a hair conditioner and shampoo against hair loss
- Excellent shaving gel
- Immunity booster
- Blood sugar regulator
- Prevents digestive problems like bloating, constipation, IBS and colitis, and soothes the stomach
- Reduces indigestion and heartburn
- Very beneficial for the health of the heart and the quality of blood
- Maintains the health of the gums
- Decreases the chances of arthritis inflammation
- Strengthens the urinary tract performance
- Stimulates white blood cells production
All in all, try to avoid artificial medication as much as possible and instead use Aloe Vera for treatment of the abovementioned problems.