Regular tests are not enough in order to take a preventative approach to cancer, so, we also need to pay attention to the strange things that are happening with your body.Things that are unexplained, or they were not on your body previously are signals that your body is sending to you. You should not ignore these signals.
Here are 20 signs that are commonly ignored:
- Difficulty swallowing – related to esophageal or throat cancer, and in some cases with lung cancer as well.
- Chronic cough or chest pain is linked with lung tumors and leukemia.
- Wheezing or shortness of breath is the first sign of lung cancer.
- Frequent fevers or infections – linked with leukemia.
- Nipple changes – related to breast cancer, the biggest threat to women.
- Changes in nails – it might be skin cancer, if there is brown or black streak or dot under the nail. Pale or white nails can be an indication for liver cancer and newly discovered ‘’clubbing’’, meaning enlargement of the ends of the fingers with nails that curve down over the tips, can be lung cancer.
- Unusually heavy or painful periods or bleeding between periods – linked with uterine cancer.
- Pain in the back or lower right side – can be an indication of liver cancer and breast cancer.
- Swelling of facial features – linked with lung cancer.
- Sore or skin lump that does not go away or it becomes crusty or bleeds easily – linked with skin cancer.
- Swollen lymph nodes or lumps on the neck, underarm or groin – changes in lymphatic system can be signs of cancer.
- Weakness and fatigue – it should not be ignored as it is an indicator for different kind of cancer.
- Excessive bruising or bleeding that does not stop –linked with leukemia.
- Bloating or abdominal weight gain – linked to ovarian cancer.
- Feeling full and unable to eat – another indication of ovarian cancer.
- Pelvic or abdominal pain – linked to ovarian cancer and leukemia.
- Unexplained weight loss – it is an early sign of colon and other digestive cancer. Additionally, it can be an indication that a cancer is spreading to the liver.
- Stomachaches or upset stomach – indicating colorectal cancer.
- Rectal bleeding or blood in the stool – indicating colorectal cancer.
- 20.Red, sore or swollen breast – breast cancer.
Regardless if you are a male or a female, you should pay attention to all the signs that your body is sending to you. You should immediately visit a doctor, if you notice some of these signs. This will help to detect any signs of cancer while it is in early stages.
According to some researches, there is not an actual cure for cancer. But, on the other hand, you can stop it with controlling the growth and the spreading of it because it is a disease that is characterized with uncontrolled growth and spread of abnormal cells.
Firstly, you should start by changing your lifestyle. There is a chance to prevent cancer if you eat healthy, exercise, you are sleeping and resting enough, you have enough sun exposure and you control your emotions and stress.
People are more likely to die from the cancer treatment, for example, chemotherapy, than from this disease.
The bad news is that the number of people diagnosed with any type of cancer is increasing from year to year. In 2009 in US, 1.5 million people were diagnosed with cancer.
Obesity and overweight, physical inactivity and poor nutrition are the biggest causes of cancer. Moreover, the lack of vitamin D from sun exposure can be a cause for cancer.
You should not panic and you should be strong, if you unfortunately are diagnosed with cancer. You have to open your mind right away so you can cure it. Many people who are diagnosed with cancer, are choosing treatments like chemotherapy as they think that that is the only treatment. But, chemotherapyis not the best solution. There are safe and natural options, for example, baking soda.
Baking soda has the ability to destroy the cancer cells without any negative effects.The chemotherapy has side effects. When talking about cancer, baking soda is so effective. By using a local infiltration device (catheter) and with that to deliver the sodium bicarbonate directly to the infected site in your breast tissue or bladder, can heal cancer in just six days.
Many patients who have cancer are vitamin D deficientas calcitriol (the activated form of vitamin D) is protecting against cancer with inducing cell differentiation and controlling cell proliferation.
Here are some tips that can help you to reduce the risk of cancer:
- Exercise regularly.
- Sleep enough.
- 3. Control your fasting insulin and leptin levels.
- Boil, poach or steam your food instead of frying it or charbroiling it.
- You should eat at least one-third of your food raw.
- You should reduce the exposure to environmental toxins, for example, household chemical cleaners, synthetic air fresheners, air pollution and pesticides.
- You have to limit the exposure from radiation and to get protection from the radiation from your cell phones, base stations, or WiFi stations.
- Try not to eat processed foods, sugars and grain carbohydrates from your diet.
- You should eat according to your nutritional type.
- You should have a tool to permanently reprogram the neurological short-circuiting that can activate cancer genes, such as Meridian Tapping Technique.
- You will normalize your ratio of omega-3 to omega-6 fats,with taking high-quality animal-based omega-3 fat.