It is unfortunate that a growing number of children are obese, some children are even born with this issue. For example, there are certain communities in India, where 40% of the population is overweight. As per statistics, it is predicted that half of the world’s population will have weight problems soon.
Obesity leads to many other health problems, for example, an increased risk of diabetes, cardiac problems, high blood pressure, thyroid problems, digestive disorders, gout, ulcers, as well as physical and psychological stress.
People who are obese eat more food than their body needs. It has been shown that 1/3 of all the people in the world populace eats 50% more food than they need. We can easily solve the problems with the shortage of water and food, if all people eat the amount of food they really need.
It is very difficult to gain weight, and when we become aware of it when it is too late. These are the leading causes of extra pounds:
Unhealthy diet– Most of the people eat either fast foods or full of chemicals, sugar and other dangerous substances. Additionally, we regularly consume bread, pastries, flour, bakes, fried foods, sugary desserts, processed, packaged foods, and drink unhealthy beverages like soft drinks.
No physical activity- It is a fact that our lifestyle is generally based on sitting, as we use machines for almost every single action during the day. We sit in front of computers for many hours, and we do not have time to walk in the park, or go to the gym.
Unhealthy lifestyle – insomnia, sleeping late, unpredictable working time, insomnia, etc.
People are not aware if they need to lose some weight or not. In case you can notice that you have visible extra weight and do not feel comfortable anymore, you should change your way of life.
You can check whether you are overweight or not with the help of the waist-to-hip (WTH) ratio and the fat percentage.
When talking about women, 25% and 2.3 % increase can be tolerated, however you have to be careful in case you have been 22% and you are 25% now. Also, by checking lean body mass or BMI you can be easily confused, so avoid doing it.
How can you notice that you have gained weight? The best way is with the help of the clothes. If they are getting smaller and smaller, it is a warning sign that you have to do something for your body.
It is a fact that people will notice if you have excess pounds. Another sign that you are gaining weight is that you feel hungry, despite of the fact that you have just eaten.
So, here is an effective weight loss diet plan for you, which will help you lose excess weight fast:
Weight loss diet plan
When you start the weight loss process, you should have a diet plan that will lead you in the entire period. You can easily find some popular diet plans, or you can follow these ones:
- Start and finish your day with a glass of lukewarm water;
- You should not drink water during and after your meals;
- You should not eat after 8 PM, but if you feel hungry, you can have a glass of milk or some fruit.
- Eat a bit less food that you need, as your meals should be small enough to keep you full for 3,4 hours only.
- You may try following a liquid diet. This diet includes milk and various kinds of soups. 25-30% of the meals should be liquid.
- You should stop eating junk food as they are high in preservatives and chemicals. These foods include pizza, sweets, fried foods, canned food, hotdog, processed foods pastries.
- The best for you is to consume lightly cooked vegetarian food;
- You have to reduce the intake of tea, soft drinks, canned juice, coffee, and alcohol
- Do not have more than 4 snacks a day. Yet, some healthy variants for a snack are a salad, smoothie, lime juice, or a piece of seasonal fruit.
- You should walk for 15 minutes before meals, four times amid the day.
- You should regularly do cardio exercises, in order to keep your body in shape and speed up the weight loss process.
We recommend you the most effective cardio exercises, for every day in the week:
Kickboxing will help you burn more than a hundred calories in less than 10minutes. This exercise does not require equipment and it will also calm down your spirit and reduce stress. The stress is a major cause of gaining weight. Therefore, you should kick, punch, and combine these two, against a bag, or the air.
Jogging in Place
This is a cardio exercise. It is simple, but it is an amazing way to warm you up for a more intense exercise. You should simply jog in a stationary position.
This plyometric exercise will speed up the heart rate. Additionally, it will effectively burn calories and will strengthen your legs. So, from a squat position, you have to try to jump as high as possible, and land back into the initial squat position.
Jump rope is an excellent cardio exercise, because it will burn 220 calories in less than 20 minutes.
This exercise is amazing, because it will burn more than 100 calories in 10 minutes. You should squat to the floor, jump the feet to a plank position, and then jump back in and standing up.
You should jump the feet wider repeatedly while circling the arms overhead, and back again. This exercise does not require special skills or equipment. You burn around 100 calories in 10 minutes.
Start from a push up position, and run the knees in and out. This will accelerate your heart rate.
Additional source: http://homehealthyhabits.com/