The famous lover Giacomo Casanova once said that in order to have a good potency, one most consume the right foods that have the power to increase the libido. Therefore, if you want to have a stronger and more lasting erection, include some of these foods in your diet. Hence, according to certain studies, it was discovered that the nutrition of a sexually active man has to be rich in foods that contain vitamin E, A, and B. Moreover, in order to improve the potency, the foods which you consume must have satisfying level of proteins, calcium, cholesterol, potassium, and phosphorus.
- Pistachios, sesame seeds, walnuts, peanuts
- Cottage cheese, yogurt, cheese, sour cream
- John’s wort, anise, purslane, cumin, mint, turnips
- Garlic and onion
- Lemons, oranges, bananas, figs, pomegranates
- Honey mixed with chopped nuts
- Mussels, shrimp, and oysters
- Beef and flounder
So, if you experience problems with erectile dysfunction, introduce these foods into your diet, and the problem will be gone in no time!