Nowadays, people ‘do not have the time’ to eat healthy. They choose to eat junk food instead for healthy one.
It is unclear to nutritionists why people from the Western populations are consuming unhealthy food, when they can consume healthy food rich in nutrients. For example, bananas are nutritious and tasty fruits and they are rich in important nutrients for the body.
Nutritionists claim that if you consume two bananas a day for a month, your health condition will be significantly improved.
Here is how and why:
- Bananas contain very little sodium, but a lot of potassium, so this makes this fruit great for blood pressure and heart health regulation. Scientists found that a daily intake of bananas can reduce the risk of heart attack by as much as 40 percent.
- Banana is great for people who have problems with the digestive system, such as constipation. Bananas are an excellent source of fiber and that is why they are great for fast solving of your problems with the intestines.
- Every time you feel weak, have a banana, as it will provide you with the much-needed energy. Moreover, bananas are a great choice for a snack, especially before exercising, so all athletes should regularly have bananas in their bag.
- Bananas can help you when you experience heartburn, as they are a good source of antacid and can regulate this unpleasant condition.
- If your body lacks iron, bananas are an excellent option. Bananas stimulate red blood cell production and hemoglobin and significantly helps anemic people.
- Bananas are an excellent remedy when it comes to sore throat and coughs.
- Bananas are rich in tryptophan. It is a substance which is very important for our body, because the body uses this substance to turn it into serotonin. Serotonin is the hormone of happiness.
- According to scientists, students who eat a banana for breakfast, snack, or after lunch have a significantly higher level of concentration. This is because of the high presence of potassium in bananas, which stimulates the brain and facilitates learning and memory.
- Pregnant women should pay attention to their nutrition, and should know that bananas are great choice for them. Bananas are healthy, delicious food which will ease the burden that affects the most pregnant women. Bananas will raise blood sugar levels, which you need when you feel the morning sickness.