Are the dark elbows bothering you also? Try these tricks. These are three simple ways of removing dry and dark skin on the elbows, which you can do by yourself:
This spice is a friend of your skin that will protect and hydrate it.
- Mix one tablespoon of turmeric powder and a little milk to make a thick paste.
- Apply the paste on the elbows and rub it well, then leave it for 5 minutes to work.
- Rinse with soap and water.
Olive oil and sugar
A great combination for hydration and pilling for the skin that can be used anywhere on the body.
- Mix one tablespoon olive oil and the same amount of sugar
- With the resulting mixture massage the elbows and the other parts on the body where the skin is dry and hard
- After massaging for 5 minutes, rinse the skin with shower gel and water
Shea butter or coconut oil:
When it comes to natural remedies for skincare that make the skin soft and hydrated.
- Each evening, before going to sleep, massage the skin with shea butter or coconut oil.
- Rub it thoroughly on the elbows.
- Leave it throughout the night and repeat the procedure every night to soften the skin.
Other health benefits of turmeric milk:
Relieves cough and cold, Alleviates headaches, Protects from hepatitis, Helps you to sleep well, Good for arthritis, Purifies blood and many more benefits.
Other health benefits of olive oil:
Is effective against cancer, heart disease, oxidative stress, blood pressure, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis
Other health benefits of coconut oil:
People who take coconut oil also tend to have improvements in how they handle blood sugar since coconut can help improve insulin use within the body. Coconut oil can boost thyroid function helping to increase metabolism, energy and endurance. It increases digestion and helps to absorb fat-soluble vitamins.
Source of the original article: Three Simple Ways Of Removing Dry and Dark Skin On The Elbows
Featured Images Via: http://www.explorehealthyfood.com/
Follow on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/explorehealthyfood