This vinegar is made by fermenting apples. It is rich in pectin and is excellent for the treatment of mouth and throat. It kills bacteria, removes stains from teeth, and removes tartar.
How to use vinegar to whiten teeth?
- Pour a teaspoon of vinegar in a large glass of water (2.5 dl) and stir.
- Every morning, before brushing teeth, clean your mouth with solution of vinegar, then brush with a toothbrush.
- Then brush your teeth toothpaste, as usual.
- Be careful not to make a stronger solution than prescribed because this may damage your teeth.
- Every time before application, stir the remaining liquid in the glass.